Friday, January 6, 2012

New Year Part 2

I just started up my new job at Image Engine, very exciting! The New Year also brings back an exercise regime. I started P90X 2 this week, having completed the first four days. So far it's been a lot of fun; not necessarily harder than the first but a bit different so nice to switch things up. I am gearing up training for Tough Mudder. I'll be entering this at the end of June with a few friends (unless we all back out)...

I also did my yearly review and set up my goals for 2012. I managed to complete a lot last year; most notably living and working overseas, and traveling Asia for 3 months. What an amazing experience. Though, even with the rain, I sure am happy to be back in Vancouver. I hearts Vancouver.

Goals for January!

- Get my finances back in order! Being out of the country for a year and a half and having to become a non-resident kinda screwed with a lot of that so... back on track.
- Start P90X 2. This is 3 months, and I plan to following it properly if I can. Thankfully this program is 5 days a week instead of 6, so it's a little more manageable time wise.
- 30 Day Challenge: No added sugar. I'm cutting out chocolate, sweets, and adding sugar to my coffee/tea for the month. I think I had enough in December for a few lifetimes.

We'll start with that... that'll be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment